Thursday, October 05, 2006

Today

Listening To: Be Yourself and Five Other Cliches by Supernova
Feeling: Good

Today at school I had a field trip to the Nature Center. We went to the wetlands for the second half of it and my feet got all wet :( When we got back we had like 15 minutes of school left and we watched a movie for that time. Pretty easy day, huh? Afterwards, my mom picked me up from school and what did she have in the car for me when I got in...? TACO BELL! YAY! Also, we had a parent teacher conference at my school this evening, and I got pretty good reports. Right now my dad is out hunting, and I'm looking forward to watching Survivor tonight.

By the way, I watched Lost last night... SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD! Gosh I love that show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya lost is the bomb lol see ya at school

Anonymous said...

Ya lost is the bomb lol see ya at school