Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I Love These Books!

Listening To: The Riddle by Five For Fighting
Feelin: Happy

When my family picked me up from SpringHill Summer Camps, back in June, my mom got me these 3 books and were the first 3 in the series. The title of the Series was
Warriors and the author was Erin Hunter. I started the first one a couple weeks after I got them and Monday, my mom got me the next 3 in the series cuz I finished the other ones. I have to say, this is my favorite series I have ever read. They are so good! They're about these 4 clans of cats that live in the wild and one clan takes in a kittypet (house cat) and they're about his life in the wild. I strongly reccomed them! Here's the official website: www.warriorcats.com

1 comment:

Chelle Belle said...

Thanks Sammy!
Oh and those books sound pretty good! :) Have a good day!