Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year! 2007!!!

Listening To: Le Disko by Shiny Toy Guns
Feeling: Very Happy!

So I know I'm a little late on the whole "Happy New Year" thing, but I haven't had time to post about our party yet. So for then next 5 minutes while you read this post, it is now January 1st. Got it? Good. Around 6:00-ish the whole family started arriving at our house. My cousin Michelle brought her boyfriend, Mike. He seems really nice. My Aunt Janet also brought Rogan and Austin! We all got to make our own personal pizza with tons of different topping choices! My dad was making margaritas and different alcoholic drinks throughout the night. He also made me a virgin margarita and it was good! We all just sat around and talked and the boys played and we had a bunch of fun. Later, we had an Air Hockey Tournament, which my Uncle Bob won. Joycie played Uncle Bob in the final game which was really cool, she also kicked Mike's butt! Go Joyce! We watched the ball drop and then everyone left. I ended up going to bed around 2:30! And I think I slept until 12:00! Fun, fun!

**NOTE** You are now done reading my post and can now go back to the current date**

No comments: