Thursday, May 18, 2006

Marble Party!

Listening To: nuthin'
Feeling: pretty good

So I'm in the fifth grade and at my school we have moon money. That's fake $ and we can buy things like paper clips and stuff for like 200,000 bucks. That's not that much actually. And sometimes my teacher auctions stuff off. Today, he auctioned off a water bottle, some fruit punch mix and 2 tickets for the other teacher(a.k.a. his wife)'s marble party in the afternoon. My friend and I both bought one and we both got to skip class and join their party.

A marble party is when the class gets to watch a movie and eat snacks and drink pop. The movie this time was The Chronicles Of Narnia The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. I had so much fun, but we didn't get to finish it. The other teacher said that her class would finish it tomorrow and if our teacher would let us, then we could come back and finish it too. Hope he's in a good mood!:)

Lost Last nigh was SO good! I wanna know what kinda "tests" the others had Walt do, and what "the room" was when the black woman threatened Walt to put him in "the room" when he was talking to Michael. Pheww, need to take a breath! Can't wait for the season finale! :)

No comments: