Sunday, May 07, 2006

Such A Boring Weekend

Feeling: Bored
Listening To: SOS by Rihanna

This weekend was SO boring! My dad's sleeping because he's working midnights wich means he gets home at 8:00am so we have to be super silent through out the day so it's hard to watch the TV. There's nothing to do outside because I have no one to play with except my dog,Reilly, and he's not very good at basketball. Then none of my friends are on line lately to Instant Message with and I haven't seen them in like forever. All of my friends go to a different elementary school than me (but we're still in the same school district) so I haven't seen them at all lately because I was grounded for 2 weeks and I didn't do anything with them last weekend. And since today's Sunday it'll be a month since I've done anything with my fiends. What am I gonna do?

The only fun few things I've done was go to the ball fields and practice baseball with my dad, and watch a movie, Enough, with my mom. Thankfully Desperate Housewives is on tonight, YAY!

1 comment:

jt said...

The cure for boredom is curiosity; there is no cure for curiosity. I'm not sure who said that, but it sure makes sense to me!
Love,
Mom
p.s. Shhh!!!