Saturday, May 20, 2006

3rd Place

Listening To: Beautiful Love by The Afters
Feeling: Sore

Today my baseball team had a Majors tournament. And ,yes you guessed it, we came in third. There were only 3 teams in the tourney and they were all from the same little league. We won the first and lost the next 2 :( But we did get a medal!

After the tourney, the whole Majors league had a hit pitch and run. The hit part is where you hit 3 balls off a tee and they measure how far it landed. The pitch part was where you had to pitch 6 balls and hit a target of about the size of a clipboard but a little bit bigger from 45 Ft. back. The run part was where you had to run from 2nd base to 3rd base and then home as you were timed. On the running, I got 7.28 seconds wich is good for my size. On the pitching part I hit the target 2 out of 6 times, not so good. I for got how far hit the 3 balls. All in all, it was a great day!

No comments: