Monday, May 08, 2006

Mondays

Feeling: Good
Listening To: Over My Head (cable car) by The Fray

Monday's are the worst day of the week, without a doubt. It always takes forever for me to get ready. This morning I came down from my room at 6:00 in order to take a shower, but I ended up sleeping for another 20 minutes on my mom and dad's bed! Then I only had about 15-20 minutes to get ready. Then when I got to school we had a substitute teacher. I guess she was okay but I had a student council meeting during Recess and Lunch so I didn't get to go outside at all. But enough complaining!

My sis has NHS (National Honor Society) inductions tonight, but thankfully I don't have to go, it's like 2 hours long! I'm gonna watch David Blaine: Drowned Alive on abc tonight, that should be interesting. Also, I thought I was going to have a baseball game tonight but it's tomorrow, bummer. It's so nice out, it would have been a perfect night for a ball game. So I think I'll use the computer for a lil' bit longer, then enjoy the B-E-A-utiful day!

No comments: