Sunday, July 16, 2006

Splitting' Wood

Listening To: Hips Don't Lie by Shakira
Feelin: Sore and Excited


So lately my dad and I have been out cutting down trees and then using our wood splitter to chop em up. Then we load them into a trailer on our tractor and stack the pile in the trailer. It's been really hot out lately though. Today, the feel temp was 99 degrees! It can be kinda miserable. We stopped and came back to our house to have lunch and it was so hard to get back into it to finish the job. My dad says that it'll help get me in shape for football season comin' up and he really appreciates all the help I give him. It also helps heat our water and our house and stuff cuz we have a woodstove. It'll all pay off though cuz next weekend we're going to Michigan Adventures on Saturday and staying in a hotel and the next day we're gonna see a West Michigan Whitecaps baseball game. It's a minor league team wich is like a step below the Tigers and all them. Right now though my dad and I are going over to my Aunt's house to go swimming. I LOVE to go swimming and want to go almost every day so I'm always excited when someone will take me.

No comments: