Sunday, December 10, 2006

Getting Better

Listenin To: You Don't Know by Eminem, 50 Cent, Cashis Lloyd Banks
Feeling: Better *cough cough*

Well on the bright side I am getting better. I should be going to school Monday. Still coughing but I can't do anything about it. Oh well.

On the down side I can't play in my game Monday. My mom and dad said no. It really sucks cuz I was looking forward to playing after doing nothing and being cooped up in this house all week. Plus we play the best team in the league Monday. My parents said I can still go and sit on the bench with the team, and it's gonna kill me not being able to go out there and play. Oh well.

Last night my mom, Joyce and I went and saw the winter play at our High School. It was A Christmas Carol. It as pretty good, we have a couple of REALLY good actors at our school. My mom kept talking about one and how his performance was good enough to be Hollywood material, and one of his scenes was when she really got lost in the play. I agree I guess.

Right now my mom and dad are shopping for Christmas presents right now for Joyce, me and the family. Joyce and I both gave them our lists. Here's mine:

Electronics
· iPod Speakers WITH REMOTE
· Cell Phone J
· FLY® Pen top Computer
· She’s The Man DVD
· WebCam or Microphone to use on AIM
· MadCatz® Mini Wireless Controller for game cube
· McFLY - Just My luck CD
· Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest DVD

Books
· Small Steps by Louis Sachar
· A Dog’s Life: The Autobiography Of A Stray by Ann Martin
· She Said Yes: The Unlikely Martyrdom Of Cassie Bernall by many authors
· Any others you think I’ll like

Miscellaneous
· Nike + iPod sport kit 29.99
· Clothes/Gift card from American Eagle, Aeropastale, ect…
· Wireless Computer Mouse

No comments: