Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Very Merry Christmas!

Listening To: Afraid by Nelly Furtado
Feeling: Great

Wow! I can't believe Christmas has come and gone already! My Christmas was the best, I love everything I got. Here is what I got: First of all, when everyone was up and about and ready to go, Joyce and I did our stockings. I got Chocolate, Non Violent Politically Correct War ( It's like regular war but the kings and queens and stuff are like hippies), some darts for the dart tag gun as a joke, and a CMU key chain thing that u can wear around your neck, I don't really have any keys to put on it, but I'll find something! Then in the presents I got a game called Pirates Dice, it's like the game that they played in Pirates Of The Caribbean 2 when Will challenged the captain that was an Octopus on the Flying Dutchmen, and another DVD called Friday Night Lights. I got a book called Dog: The Autobiography Of A Stray by Ann Martin, a CMU winter hat, a CMU glossy football, and a CMU Basketball tank-top thing, it feels like under armour stuff. And, what I had to open last, A MOTOROLA RAZR!!!!!! I was so not expecting that! I love it so much, so everyone, if you wanna talk to me, CALL THE CELL! That's all from my mom, dad, and sis.

From the family i got, an electric ice shaver to make Icees, about $90 in cash which brings me up to $145. I'm saving up for a Nintendo Wii. I got Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest DVD, a $20 gift card to B&N, and another Pirates 2 DVD, but I took that back to Wal-Mart and got a gift card there cuz i didn't have the receipt. THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sammy,

You are a great kid and deserved all your bounty! I think it's really nice that you took the time to say thank you to everyone in your blog. Class act, kid!

Luv u,

Auntie K