Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ahhh, As November Ends, So Does NaBloPoMo

Listening To: Through Glass by Stone Sour
Feeling: Warm and Happy

So it's the last day of November, and the last day of NaBloPoMo too. It was really cool blogging every day of the month. I went from blogging like once every 3 weeks, to every day* for 30 days. :)

Tonight we went out to Mt. Pleasant and first we went to Staples. I had to get school supplies cuz the stuff I had was falling apart. Afterwards, we went to Old Navy cuz Aunt Sandy got me a $25 gift card there. I got this really cool, fuzzy, warm sweater thing. My mom says it's a cardigan, but then I feel like Mr. Rogers... I'm going to wear it tomorrow to school and to our friend's house. Can't wait to see them too!

*Oops... I guess I forgot that I missed 2 days. I missed the 1st because I went to a friend's house after school so his mom could take us to basketball practice, and I didn't get home until late so I had to shower & go to bed (school night, you know). I missed the 5th because that evening Blogger had a server error... & I had to go to bed (school night, you know). Sometimes it's tough being a 12-year-old blogger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed reading your blog every day. Even though NaBloPoMo is over, please keep it up. Who knows? Someday when you're a famous writer, I can say I used to read your blog! ;-)

Luv u,

Auntie K