Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Listening To: Fergalicious by Fergie
Feeling: Thankful :)

So today is Thanksgiving! But my family isn't celebrating it today. Tomorrow is when all the family is coming over to our house to eat and celebrate my sister's birthday because it's on Sunday. Today is the frantic madly-clean-the-house-and-bake-to-get-ready-for-the-family-to-come-over-day. But it hasn't started yet. My dad got home form work at 8:00 this morning and he's sleeping right now so we're gonna wait till he gets up. This morning I woke up at 7:30 for some reason. Usually I'll wake up at 8:30 and I expected to sleep even later cuz I went to bed at Midnight last night. Really weird. But about an hour after I got up, I went outside and played basketball. Very cold out. I think I almost lost my fingers due to frostbite, but I got inside just in time. Close one though.

No comments: