Tuesday, November 21, 2006

MORE BASKETBALL!

Listening To: My mom and Dad Talk In The Kitchen
Feeling: Anxious

LAsnt night our Lancers lost :( It would have bneen a really good game, if it weren't for thsie dumb refs! >:o They called almost EVERY thing on us, a lot of people were screaming stuff like "How much are you paying the refs!?!?!" when the other team was heading to their locker room after the game. If we would have won that game, we would have been the farthest team in creek girls basketball history. Oh well, a lot of our better players are Juniors or Sophomores so there's always next year. But tonight I have my first basketball practice for my second team. There are only two other 6th graders on our team, so a lot of it will be stuff I already know, but I don't care; I love basketball!

No comments: