Saturday, November 11, 2006

A Meme

Listening To: Diddy's Album Still
Feeling: The same as two minutes ago ;)

My mom sent me an e-mail with this in it, so I thought I'd put it in my blog:

1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 - in the book closest to you right now, what does it say? - "Hi," Ryan said. "What are you doing here?" from FLIP by David Lubar

2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching? - My mom's cactus plant.

3. What's the last program you watched on TV? - Two And A Half Men

4. Without looking, guess what time it is. - 9:30. Real time: 8:39

5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now? - My music playing and Joyce talking

6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do? - I shot hoops yesterday.

7. What are you wearing? - A pair of ripped jeans and a shirt from Aeropastale

8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about? - I didn't dream.

9. When was the last time you laughed? - Tonight on the way home with Aunt Janet

10. What's on the walls, in the room you're in right now? - Too much stuff to name

11. Have you seen anything strange lately? - nope...

12. What do you think about this meme? - It's fun and cool.

13. What's the last film you saw? - Man Of The Year

14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money? - I would buy a huge in-ground pool pool and give a lot to my family!

15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know. - I don't know...

16. If you could change one *superficial* thing in this world - not involving politics - what would it be? - I don't know...

17. Do you like dancing? - Yes

18. George Bush? - I'm not really into politics...

19. What do you want your children's names to be, girl/boy? - girl: Monica or Morgan or something. Boy: Justin probably

20. Would you ever consider living abroad? - Depends on what other land.

21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven? - How my loved ones are doing that passed away.

22. Who should do this meme? - My friends and my family

No comments: