Friday, November 10, 2006

Dinner With Daddy

Listening To: Drop It Like It's Hot by Lil' Wayne
Feelin: FULL!

Tonight my dad and I were going to see a Central Michigan University game, but we weren't really prepared. We didn't order tickets ahead of time and this was a rivalry AND a championship game. So the odds of getting tickets an hour before the game, weren't so great. But the weather was really bad anyway, really cold and pouring rain out. But the traffic to get in the game in the city was still unbelievable. And a lot of people were walking to the game with sweatshirts on. Crazy! So instead, my dad and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings to have dinner. I got 18 Honey BBQ wings, but only ate maybe half. Oh well, I got myself lunch tomorrow =D Then we stopped at Dairy Queen and split a Blizzard. I think we're all gonna watch Chronicles Of Narnia together tonight.

1 comment:

jt said...

Uh oh... yet another evening of not watching C of N! Definitely a plan for this weekend.
Love,
Mom