Sunday, November 19, 2006

Kind of a Boring Day

Listening To: Wind It Up by Gwen Stefani
Feeling: Okay

This morning I woke up at 8:00! That's kind of early for me, but my dad gets home from work at 8:00 and so Reilly barked up a storm and because he was on my bed, he woke me up. So I got up and had a cup of hot chocolate with butter cookies dipped in it (my mom got them for her and dad for their coffee in the morning). Then the day was kinda boring, I played game cube, read a little bit, and watched TV. I did go out and practice my shot in basketball twice, we didn't have practice last week and we don't have a game or practice this week, so I have to get out there and shoot. This week we only have 3 days of school, and I can't wait for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sammy,
I stopped by your blog while I was reviewing the R's; very impressive. I think it's great that a young man your age has committed to posting everyday and doing it!

Great job on the A's!!!

~Sheryl