Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Early Birthday To Me!

Listening To: Maneater by Nelly Furtado
Feeling: Anxious

Today is the day before my birthday, and we are having the party tonight cuz most of the family is gone tomorrow. Today at school I was sung to 4 times! It was cool. Once was when Lizzie sang really loud all by herself ALL the way down the hallway on our way to lunch! I was sung to twice at lunch: once my whole table sang, then Julia and Amy went in front of the whole lunch room and screamed, "It's Sam's birthday - everybody SING!!!" Then those two started singing and then like 6 other people went up there and started singing while most of the lunchroom was singing. Then at the end of Math class, Mr. Laughner had the class sing to me, too! Pretty cool huh? ;) So right now there is my b-day cake sitting on the counter, and it's covered, and my mom won't let me see it. Curiosity killed the cat...

3 comments:

Miriam said...

Happy Birthday, and rock on with the NaBloPoMo!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, dear Sammy....Happy Birthday to you!

There...now you've been sung to five times! Love you, kiddo.

Auntie K.

Sammy said...

Thanks!