Thursday, November 02, 2006

This And That

Listening To: Fergalicious by Fergie
Feeling: EXCITED!!!!

So let's start off with Halloween: My costume ROCKED!


On Halloween a bunch of my friends and I went to a couple haunted houses, well really, they were more like mazes that were kinda scary. One was kinda lame and the only thing kinda scary was a guy dressed in all black jumped out from behind the house and flashed his flashlight at us. Well, maybe more than just kinda scary ;) The second one wasn't that much scarier. But one part was like a cemetery and what looked like a decoration that you could buy that looked like a skeleton, was really a little kid who jumped up at us when u got close. Yeah, I screamed. After that we went trunk-or-treating at a couple of churches. Trunk-or-treating is where people park at the parking lot and we walk by and they hand us candy. It was a more safer way of trick-or-treating, but my whole brief case (I used that to carry my candy around because my costume was a gorilla going to work) was full! After that we hit a couple party stores who handed out pop and candy bars. Then I left them with my family so we could go to my family's houses. First we went to my grandma and grandpa's, who gave me a full bag of small size Almond Joys! My favorites! Then we went to my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Bob's who gave me a King Sized Hershey bar, a big bow of starbursts, a king-size tootsie roll, and a pack of Bubble Yum. Then at my Aunt JoAnne's, I got the rest of her candy that she was gonna hand out. Finally, at my Aunt Janet and Uncle Bob's, I got a bunch of candy! Thanks family!

MEAP got over with and to celebrate it, my Middle School threw a party. All of our classes were cut like 15 minutes short and we had an hour and a half to have fun! There were many options of what you could do, like go to the dance, watch a movie, play games and arm wrestle, of go outside. I chose to go to that dance, and so did a lot of my friends. It was so much fun and I wish it could have been longer, like the rest of our dances. They only played two slow songs though, and the first one my girl friend was gone. The second one she was there though and we had fun.

Basketball has started and we will probably have our first game Monday. I love basketball and can't wait to play! I play center and sometimes forward. I don't know if I will be starting yet, but I think I have a really good chance though! We have practice every monday.

Saturday is my 12th birthday! But we;re celebrating it on Friday though. We're having a family party which will be a lot of fun, and on Saturday we're going to see The Prestige and go out to dinner. The Prestige looks so good, I cant wait to see it! And we'll be going to dinner to a place where they'll sing to me or something. I'll give y'all the details later. ;)

Saturday also starts the basketball camp at the high school which will be a blast. We have like 2 days of skills then we get put on to teams and play every Saturday. Lookin forward to it!

I think that's about it... I'm glad to be posting again!

No comments: