Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Opening Day Bummer

Listening To: My friend talking to me on AIM
Feeling: TIRED!

So today was the opening day for rifle season. My dad woke me up at about 5:00 this morning and we all had a nice, big, hot breakfast: Belgain waffles and sausage links and patties. After that we went out and got dressed and my dad and I were in our deer blind at about 6:15 - 6:30. Unfortanately, I fell asleep at about 7:30 and didn't wake up until 11:00 :) But my dad didn't see anything anyway, so after that we went out to see my grandpa who was also hunting on our property. He saw 2 does but they went right on by him. My dad and I moved 3 more times after that, and every single time, we saw NOTHING. A huge blow out for the first day of rifle season :( Oh well, there are plenty more days to go out, and I still had fun being with my dad all day!

No comments: